We reserve the right to change the price of any transfers booked with us and will be notified in well advance, if they change.
No Show Policy:
If a customer who booked with us, does not turn up for pickup as booked, we hold the right to Full charge you for that on such occasions.
We have a 10-15 Minutes free charge Waiting for customers who book with us direct, We are more than happy to wait for you but it will be added to the bill and you will be advised.
Airport Pickup Policy:
When you book with us from Airport, we come and meet you inside the terminal that you would advise while booking. We have parking charges to tackle if the wait exceeds more than 30 minutes, So we have a policy of 30 Minute Free waiting charge policy. When you book with us from Airport we apply 30 minutes for Domestic and 45 minutes for International travelers, and this is added on to the fare already. For further queries, Please Click here and leave us a message.
Child Seats/ Restrains, Booster Seats Policy:
We have Child Seats, Baby Seats, Booster Seats, Booster Cusions available for hire on any of the transfers and the extra charge is $20 Per Seat request.
Late Night Surcharge Policy:
Additional 10% charge applies on ALL pickups between night times between 11 PM till 04:30 AM.
Public Holidays/ Events Transfers Policy:
The transfers booked on Public Holidays, Melbourne Cup, Footy Finals, Grand Prix, Australian Open will attract a 20% Surcharge.
Credit Card Payment Policy:
If you choose to pay with Credit Card or any other mode of electronic payment, it will attract a 5% merchandise surcharge on the top of the fare amount.
1. The material on this website is of the nature of general usage only, and does not intend to be advice for any particular situation. Users of this website should not act on the basis of any matter in this site without considering professional advice. The is for the user alone.
2. Melbourne Chauffeur Service disclaim all liability to any person, Company, Organization, Group, Community etc. whether a user of our website or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or committed to be done by any such person or individual in reliance, whether in whole or in portions, upon the whole or any part of the content added on this website.
3. Melbourne Chauffeur Service declares no responsibility and liability for any loss, direct or indirect, or damage resulting from the use of this website.
4. As a user of this website you release Melbourne Chauffeur Service or any one related to work for it financially , from any and all claims relating to the usage of information or material made available through this site.
5. The information contained and accessible from www.melbournechauffeurservice.com.au Web site is copyright to Melbourne Chauffeur Service. Users of this site are permitted to download and display its copyright material only for private purposes. Beyond such uses, no material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form without specific written consent of Melbourne Chauffeur Service.